Office of Student Life

Facility Services

Vehicle Purchasing and Self-Disclosure Forms

Vehicle Purchasing

If your unit is interested in purchasing a state vehicle, start by contacting your business manager to make sure your department has the appropriate funds. A purchase order will need to be processed in order to process the payment. Once that is verified, fill out the vehicle acquisition form located here.

Route the vehicle acquisition form to the following offices:

  • Department Business Office
  • Fleet Manager
  • Transportation and Traffic Management

Self-Disclosure Forms

  • The composite driving record, both personal and professional, may be considered when assessing driver qualifications. 
  • When assessing driver qualifications, Student Life will obtain a copy of the official driving record of any registered driver from the applicable state. 
  • You must have less than two moving violations on your driving record in order to be approved as a registered driver. 
  • Self-Disclosure: Currently faculty, staff, GA's, student employees, appointees, volunteers, and staff provided by third-party staffing vendor(s) are required to self-disclose post-employment criminal convictions or moving violations within three business days of the incident occurring.