Student Life strives to deliver the best services to Ohio State students, staff, faculty and guests. Our goal is to provide clean, safe, innovative and comfortable facilities to be enjoyed by everyone.
To provide the highest quality services and facilities for Ohio State students, staff and guests that promote safe and healthy environments for living, learning, working and relaxing, while promoting quality opportunities for staff growth and development.
Facilities Administration will be innovative, responsive and proactive to create premiere physical environments and services to meet the changing needs of our students, staff and guests in order to become the benchmark for other universities.
- Relationships: We place importance on how we work with each other, students, staff, faculty and community partners to achieve excellence, and how physical environments impact the ability to foster those relationships.
- Mutual Respect: We acknowledge and appreciate human diversity through our words and actions and strive to reflect it in the physical environment.
- Integrity: We behave honestly, ethically and respectfully. We assume responsibility for our duties and actions.
- Innovation: We aspire to incorporate new ideas, processes and technologies in our work.
- Service: We strive to anticipate the needs of members of the university community, exceed expectations, create memorable experiences and educate.
- Staff Development: To recruit and retain the best qualified personnel by providing enrichment opportunities and positive work for staff and student employees.